Monday, August 6, 2012

Starting the Journey

This is my blog guys and gals, here I will be sharing my "Bolivian Adventures." I will share with you my ups and downs AND all arounds lol. I hope you enjoy them.

Currently I am in New York doing my Salesian Lay Missioner orientation and so far, it has been wonderful. I've met my fellow SLM's and they are all great people filled with the love of Christ and ready to give up their lives to serve others especially the young. It's been great getting to know each and every one of them. I hope to learn more in the next two weeks. I am excited for the last week because we will be going to the Marian Shrine up in Stony Point, which, sources have told me, is a beautiful retreat center. We will be on retreat with the Salesians here in the East. After this I head home and get spend the next couple of weeks with friends and family. Pray for me as I continue this journey and I will do the same for you. God Bless.

Lorena


No comments:

Post a Comment